We believe that society should ensure all young people receive the support they need in order to make a fulfilling transition to adulthood.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone to grow our impact and get involved in everything we do. We can’t tell you exactly what you’ll be doing because we’re counting on you to tell us a lot of that but it will involve:
- Producing original research by gathering and analysing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Keeping up to date with new publications, marshalling a range of sources quickly, evaluating them and synthesising them clearly
- Advising organisations and developing programs with/for them.
- Attending events and expanding our network. Meeting with people, learning from them and securing new business.
- Lots of writing: Blogs, articles, reports and emails.
- Spending time in schools: hopefully you will have something to offer schools, it might be improvement planning, training, mentoring and/or coaching
- Coming up with new ideas and leading your own projects and initiatives.
This isn't just about working for LKMco- It's about really getting stuck in and helping to shape the organisation's future.
(Not sure where the best place to post this opportunity in the group was... hope this is ok! Applications close on Friday but feel free to drop me a note if you're interested and we can have a chat)