The RSA Academy
is in the process of completing it's new building in Tipton and has just received a very successful Ofsted report 'Good progress, with Outstanding Capacity for continued improvement’. The school is a very exciting place to visit with its range of progressive practices based on the Opening Minds curriculum.
Many Fellows have asked what they can do to support and enrich the work of the Academy and below are some suggested ways that Fellows can volunteer some time and experience to the school.
- give specialist lessons e.g. ceramics etc
- give specialist talks on careers/experiences for enrichment programme
- offer some work experience
- join this group to show support of the innovative work
- or leave a comment below!
If you are interested, please contact Leslie James
at the RSA Academy to discuss.