RSA Fellowship Social Network

Social Network for RSA Fellows

The latest Social Enterprise Spotlight event on growth, culture and branding - here's what happened

Thanks to everyone who came to the Spotlight event on Wednesday 16th January on growth, culture and branding.

It was a great event with 100+ people attending. Chris Mould from the Trussle Trust was the guest speaker, with Richard Raynes, from SportInspired (and one of the RSA Spotlighters) in the driving seat as the MC.

Read the Storify of the event to find out what discussions were taking place.

 

Thanks to the follow people who ran the breakout groups:

  • Culture: Paul Cuttill, Chair of ARC steering group - @BITC_arc 
  • Brand: John Skelton, of CBS Outdoor  -  @CBSoutdoor
  • Stages of growth: Paul Ruddick, MD of Reds10 - @Reds10Ltd
  • People & productivity: Andrew Armes of The Spring Project - @Whyworldwide
  • Money and growth: Uday Thakker of Red Ochre - @RedOchreUK

 

You can find out the top tips which came out of each group attached below:

 

The Social Entrepreneur's network meet the last Friday of each month and also hold quarterly events - the next event is in April so hope to see you at one of these events soon.

Please keep an eye on the group wall for latest news and more details!

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

A great event Sarah, you brought together a really interesting mix and all the attendees I spoke found it useful.

You and the team should be very proud!

Thanks Neil - pleased you found it a useful event.  Better get planning for the next one!
 
Neil Basil said:

A great event Sarah, you brought together a really interesting mix and all the attendees I spoke found it useful.

You and the team should be very proud!

RSS

Review of RSA Fellowship nings, social networks

This group space is managed by members of the  RSAde team, you can stay in contact with their activity via the Digital Engagement group on this network. 

 

 

RSA Events

Mind Change

Leading neuroscientist Susan Greenfield considers the vast range of technologies that are creating a new environment around us, and asks: how can we ensure these powerful forces bring out the best in us, and allow us to lead more meaningful, more creative lives?

Inequality and the 1%

Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

Political Order and Political Decay

Influential political scientist Francis Fukuyama tells the story of mankind’s emergence as a political animal, the development of state, law and democracy, and explores the modern landscape - with its uneasy tension between dictatorships and liberal democracies – arguing that in the US, and in other developed democracies, unmistakable signs of decay have emerged.

Notes

Guide to RSA online communities

Created by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Dec 6, 2011 at 11:03am. Last updated by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Oct 18, 2013.

Apply for Fellowship today!

Created by Gurmeet Singh Feb 24, 2012 at 2:07pm. Last updated by Gurmeet Singh Feb 24, 2012.

Other social media guides

Created by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Nov 19, 2011 at 9:23pm. Last updated by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Dec 6, 2011.

© 2014   Created by RSA Networks.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service