RSA Fellowship Social Network

Social Network for RSA Fellows

Simon Roberts's Groups (2)

  • Bristol Network

    36 members Latest Activity: Oct 22, 2013 A temprorary space for attendees of the Bristol Network to continue their discussions....

  • Social Entrepreneurs Network

    445 members Latest Activity: Sep 5

    The Social Entrepreneurs Network is a network for all those interested in social entrepreneurship and social enterprise. The aim is to solve some…

Review of RSA Fellowship nings, social networks

This group space is managed by members of the  RSAde team, you can stay in contact with their activity via the Digital Engagement group on this network. 

 

 

RSA Events

RSA Chairman’s Lecture: Creative Influences

In the 2014 RSA Chairman’s Lecture, Sir Martin Davidson, CEO of the British Council, asks whether creativity offers the UK a way ahead in an increasingly dangerous international environment.

Mind Change

Leading neuroscientist Susan Greenfield considers the vast range of technologies that are creating a new environment around us, and asks: how can we ensure these powerful forces bring out the best in us, and allow us to lead more meaningful, more creative lives?

Inequality and the 1%

Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

Notes

Guide to RSA online communities

Created by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Dec 6, 2011 at 11:03am. Last updated by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Oct 18, 2013.

Apply for Fellowship today!

Created by Gurmeet Singh Feb 24, 2012 at 2:07pm. Last updated by Gurmeet Singh Feb 24, 2012.

Other social media guides

Created by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Nov 19, 2011 at 9:23pm. Last updated by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Dec 6, 2011.

© 2014   Created by RSA Networks.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service