RSA Fellowship Social Network

Social Network for RSA Fellows

Noel Kingsbury
  • Male
  • Herefordshire
  • United Kingdom
Share on Facebook Share on Facebook Share Twitter
  • Blog Posts
  • Discussions
  • Fellowship Events
  • Groups (1)
  • Videos

Noel Kingsbury's Groups

Gifts Received

Gift

Noel Kingsbury has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Noel Kingsbury's Page

Latest Activity

Noel Kingsbury updated their profile
Aug 23, 2013
Noel Kingsbury is now a member of RSA Fellowship Social Network social network
Sep 28, 2012

Profile Information

Are you an RSA Fellow?
Yes
Profile information
Writer, teacher, researcher and designer in the fields of horticulture and landscape, with a particular interest in sustainable low-maintenance planting design for public and larger private landscapes. Also interested in environment, agriculture and food.
Website
http://www.noelkingsbury.com
Blog
http://noels-garden.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter ID
http://@noelk57

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of RSA Fellowship Social Network to add comments!

Join RSA Fellowship Social Network

At 16:54 on August 22, 2013, Richard Pickford said…

Hello Noel,

Thanks for signing up to the West Midlands group.  We are exploring how to grow and develop the membership of the site.

I noticed your website was written down wrong on your profile.  Your work looks interesting and it would be interesting to see how you may be able to contribute to the West Midlands regional food and growing theme that needs a bit of a bump start.

Kind regards

Richard Pickford

Regional Programme Manager 

 
 
 

Review of RSA Fellowship nings, social networks

This group space is managed by members of the  RSAde team, you can stay in contact with their activity via the Digital Engagement group on this network. 

 

 

RSA Events

RSA Chairman’s Annual Lecture 2014

We’re delighted to announce that Sir Martin Davidson, Chief Executive of the British Council will deliver this year’s Chairman’s Lecture following the Annual General Meeting.

Mind Change

Leading neuroscientist Susan Greenfield considers the vast range of technologies that are creating a new environment around us, and asks: how can we ensure these powerful forces bring out the best in us, and allow us to lead more meaningful, more creative lives?

Inequality and the 1%

Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

Notes

Guide to RSA online communities

Created by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Dec 6, 2011 at 11:03am. Last updated by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Oct 18, 2013.

Apply for Fellowship today!

Created by Gurmeet Singh Feb 24, 2012 at 2:07pm. Last updated by Gurmeet Singh Feb 24, 2012.

Other social media guides

Created by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Nov 19, 2011 at 9:23pm. Last updated by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Dec 6, 2011.

© 2014   Created by RSA Networks.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service