RSA Fellowship Social Network

Social Network for RSA Fellows


Welcome to

This site is for you to connect with Fellows, get involved and join the discussions.  To find out more visit About this site.


  • Add Videos
  • View All

Latest Activity

Akaash Maharaj posted a status
"Discussing strengthening investigations across the globe into crimes of corruption, with RCMP's Sgt Pat Poitevin ⁂"
13 hours ago
John Hoenig replied to Matthew Kálmán Mezey's discussion '** Upcoming closure of this group - unless you have a plan for renewed activity **' in the group Cultural Philanthropy
John Hoenig commented on RSA Networks's group 'Cultural Philanthropy'
John Hoenig joined RSA Networks's group


Blog Posts

Can we manage creativity and innovation?

There is little doubt that in a world with a…


Posted by Jeff Patmore on August 7, 2014 at 8:00

Pandora's Locker - we're so nearly there...

£999 to…


Posted by Laura H Drane on July 21, 2014 at 11:00


Review of RSA Fellowship nings, social networks

This group space is managed by members of the  RSAde team, you can stay in contact with their activity via the Digital Engagement group on this network. 



RSA Events

Mind Change

Leading neuroscientist Susan Greenfield considers the vast range of technologies that are creating a new environment around us, and asks: how can we ensure these powerful forces bring out the best in us, and allow us to lead more meaningful, more creative lives?

Inequality and the 1%

Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

Political Order and Political Decay

Influential political scientist Francis Fukuyama tells the story of mankind’s emergence as a political animal, the development of state, law and democracy, and explores the modern landscape - with its uneasy tension between dictatorships and liberal democracies – arguing that in the US, and in other developed democracies, unmistakable signs of decay have emerged.


Guide to RSA online communities

Created by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Dec 6, 2011 at 11:03am. Last updated by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Oct 18, 2013.

Apply for Fellowship today!

Created by Gurmeet Singh Feb 24, 2012 at 2:07pm. Last updated by Gurmeet Singh Feb 24, 2012.

Other social media guides

Created by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Nov 19, 2011 at 9:23pm. Last updated by Matthew Kálmán Mezey Dec 6, 2011.

© 2014   Created by RSA Networks.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service